The Google Pixel 6a is finally in stores and we just wanted to do a quick update and let people know!
According to Android Police, The Pixel 6a isn’t just the best smartphone you can get for $450, it’s probably the best value you can get in an Android phone, with a great camera, good performance, and fantastic software features. Just keep in mind, Google has a history of buggy updates and you may not get as good a signal compared to some other phones.
- CPU: Google Tensor
- Display: 6.1” 2400×1080 (20:9) 60Hz OLED
- RAM: 6GB
- Storage: 128GB
- Battery: 4,400mAh
- Ports: 1x USB Type-C
- Operating System: Android, five years of security updates
- Front camera: 8MP f/2.0 IMX355 84°FOV
- Rear camera: 12MP f/1.73 IMX 363 w/OIS 77° FoV; Ultra-wide: 12MP f/2.2 IMX386 114° FoV
- Connectivity: 5G, Wi-Fi 6E, Bluetooth 5.2, NFC
- Others: eSIM, M3/T4 Hearing Aid Compatibility
- Dimensions: 152.2 x 71.8 x 8.9mm, 178g
- Colors: Sage (green), Chalk (white), Charcoal (black)
- Charging: 18W USB PD
- IP Rating: IP67
- Price: Starting at $450
So if you’re an Android fan this might be the new phone to buy. What do you think? Are you rushing out to buy this new Pixel phone? Some of you might already have one. Let us know what you think in the comments.
And if you are unlucky enough to break it, just know, we’re updating our Google Pixel Repair pages with this newest phone. So if your new Pixel 6a needs repairs, just visit iGeek Tech Repair and let our professional technicians help with any issues.